Friday, December 26, 2008

MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE

The look-a-likes.

Ok, so I stumbled across these amazingly shiny black patent leather and studded NS Skytops by Supra and my jaw dropped, my heart skipped a beat and my feet started dancing. It's not because they are really good looking (cause they are) but because they instantly reminded me of what is probably the first time i realized i was a sneaker freak. It was 1990 (I was 8) and I got my parents to buy me L.A. Gear's Michael Jackson sneakers! they had me at metallic studs, I was never the same again.
Me encontré con unos kicks de cuero negro brillante y con aplicaciones metálicas, los NS Skytops de Supra y mi corazón se paró y mis pies empezaron a bailar. No fue sólo porque son tan guapos (porque lo son) sino porque me recordaron la primera vez que me di cuenta que amaba los kicks. Fue en 1990 (tenía 8 años) cuando hice que mis papás me compraran los L.A. Gears de Michael Jackson, fue amor a primera vista, nunca volví a ser la misma persona.


The originals... damn!


The man himself sporting a pair.

No comments: